Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Different Levels, Different Devils

I will love you
I will support you
I will help you
I will seek to understand you

One thing I will refrain from is judging you. 

It's someone elses job. Certainly, a job I refrain from.

All of us are fighting different devils, different struggles , different levels..
Judging YOU is something that is to be refrained from.

You are wonderful, just as you are.
I am wonderful just as I are.

Personal struggles are something I have, therefore, it is the job of only one to judge.

You, my darling may struggle with your weight, finances, spiritual warfare, much more!

It is only my desire to help, to refrain from judging.

It's a thin spiritual endeavor.

Teach me to walk in the light of his love
Teach me to pray to my father above
Teach me to know of the things that are right
Teach me, teach me to walk in the light

This is a part of the hymn which is imprinted upon my heart.

I didn't write it, yet, it speaks to me, to my heart.

Peeps, let it imprint on our heart. Google it. Let it imprint on your heart.

I love you.
I cherish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...