Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Love of His Life





I was not his lover
I was not his wife
His mother said I was
The true love of his life

We knew each other only 4 years
Only as platonic friends
Longer than that I had only tears
For that was where it ends

Two months was all we had in the flesh
Such a short time to know him so well
I know he will be there after my death
Meeting me in spirit all cares to dispell

Some people would say move on
Get rid of his old T Shirt
Once that T shirt is gone
All that's left is the hurt

He was a once in a lifetime guy
One of a kind for sure
A terrible shame he had to die
His love for life was so pure

He made me feel loved, beautiful, secure
All this plus more every day
It was part of his masculine allure
All this with his charming way

Now by choice I'm flying solo
Living a full throttle happy life
He would want me to move forward
He was a great love I was almost his wife 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...