Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Something New! ~ Update!

Water!
H2o
Liquid Life

Several days ago, I took a water consumption challenge. 

Knowing that drinking enough water is an important keystone for good health, it seemed important to see how much of it I drink, daily.
Whatever gets measured, also gets managed.
When I saw an online article about a girl who challenged herself to drink 102 oz of water per day for 1 week I thought, hmm.

I already had 2 different colored reusable water bottles.

Trip to Walmart!

I'm now the proud owner of 

1~ 24 oz water bottle in blue
1 ~ 24 oz water bottle in red
1 ~ 24 oz water bottle in slate grey
1 ~ 32 oz water bottle in teal green

Wanting to give myself every bit of "oomph" to succeed at this lil' endeavor of mine, I filled each bottle the night before after finishing the last one of the day.

Some surprising findings?

There were no perceptible, noteworthy changes. 

Here's why.

It was a slight though only slight discovery that I have been drinking slightly more than 102 oz of water daily for several years! That's only straight water consumption, water from food sources also gave me some H2o bennnies!

Yup. Haha! 

Guess who is super hydrated?

This girl!



2 comments:

  1. So basically you drank a little more water daily than normal and because you were already drinking plenty, you saw any new changes except maybe you used the restroom more? I'm still proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's good to constantly flush toxins out. Yeah, I have been drinking a little more than 102 oz per day for a long time, now. You're such a supportive friend!

      Delete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...