Sunday, March 18, 2018

The difference

The difference between honesty & truthfulness.

F.Y.I.

Truthfulness is about legit , verifiable facts,  ~ As in todays date, your real complete name,  Your true birth date, as well as how you truthfully feel about a person, place or locale.

Honesty is more about emotions. How you feel today. Do you love someone or do you not? How are you? Are you feeling happy?

Often, people speak volumes, saying their facts and/or referencing  
what they believe to be true. Referring to their version as well as over usage of the word "literally."

The more accurate phrasing would be "actually."

Changing your speech articulations is someone elses job. I can only deal with myself, my life, let others to do the same!

Did you know this?

Alternative words for the over-use of the word "literally"?

The list is long!

Actually
Truthfully
Precisely
Plainly
Precisely

Setting out to give you four, I gave five to you!
you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...