Monday, March 5, 2018

Something New!

Fitness talk ahead!

Changing it up keeps me feeling good. Moving happily into the future. Trying anything new (within reason, of course) or anything which catches my attention keeps me from becoming set in my ways! 
Keeps life fresh, ever new. 
Well.......mostly!
It's most likely obvious that depression plus symptoms of PTSD/MST plague me.
These situations are something far from defining me. Annoyances.

In my fitness quest, changing it up in a steady stream of keeping life fresh, I look for new things to do plus new ways to do them. Sometimes they look for me!🙂
There's so much good fitness, health, lifestyle info out there. This is a great time to be a gym bunny!

When cruising the net, I saw an article written by someone who decided to drink six 17 oz bottles of water every day for a week. That's 102 oz daily.
This would-be guinea girl recorded the changes she saw. 

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Benefits-Drinking-Water-44187188

Hmm.
Well, I'll be!
I'll be doing this for this week.
I know, peeps, the recommended is 91 oz. I rarely follow the crowd, equally rare, I don't do as I'm told to do.
It's part of my charm!

It's relatively simple, my water bottles hold 24 oz, so 4 of those sweet babies plus another 6 oz.
Yup!

It's only 1513, mission accomplished!
Will I be able to do this?
Maybe!

Stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...