Thursday, November 7, 2019

The Heartbeat of a Blog Post







I type a blog entry with my heart on my sleeve. I pour it out, bleeding love, sadness, hope and something else for public display. Akin to a public execution, delete...delete...delete.

Too deep, dark, heavy, too intimate to hand to the world for titillating consumption. 

Start again.

Poetry flows from my alert frontal parietal as the words travel down to flow out of my fingers onto the keyboard.
Whoops, that's too sexual to put on my blog.

DELETE!

Sit quietly, meditate, wait for the source to deliver G-Rated expression.

Mary had a little lamb.....

Plagiarism

Still, delete, delete, delete





Thoughts emerge to just take some photos of myself then post them within a blog entry. How about a recipe, I have 200+ recipes that I developed, myself, when I had my catering service. Most of them, I am the only one who has them.

Nah. It feels good to have something no one else has. Something that I could have sold for $1,500 along with my catering service. For the same reason I held back, before, I'm holding back, now.

In a bolt of thought, I had it. It rang true. The best idea for my blog.

When you know? You just know. 

I'm tired, still, when creativity strikes, it's best to go with it as it can dissipate as quickly as it formed.
A small surge of energy pulses in my brain. Yeah, I can actually feel it. It's a combo of aha mixed with, " Should I really write this?"

Yes, yes I should.

This was written for the benefit of my readers to see the creative process that produces my blog entries.

Ramblings of an insomniac blogger. 

The end.

or

Maybe a new beginning......

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...