Thursday, November 7, 2019

Karma



It's unclear to me as to why so many guys find it comfortable to talk to me, to confide in me, to trust me.

Becoming less judgmental, more compassionate, seeking more to understand than to be understood are a few traits guys have told me are what makes them feel they can trust me. In my experience, as we are all only human, shouldn't we all be so compassionate?

Billions of people are on this planet all together, at the same time, for many good reasons. Could one of the many reasons be, that we should help each other? Be kind to each other?
Could be.
It's an imperfect world.

When I state that many guys I have known have felt comfortable confiding in me, they needed someone they could trust.
These guys were in varying degrees of pain.
Emotional & mental pain.
Also, something else.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19143911

The link, above, is just one study of many that has shown a definite link between serial cheaters and sexually dysfunction in men.

These poor suffering ones confided in me some searing situations that no man wants to believe or admit even to himself, much less, another person.
There have been 12 men who spoke of this to me. 
The disheartened dozen.
All I could do was to cry with them, pray with them, assure them that they could trust me.
Refraining from judging was paramount.

Infidelity in a marriage is the kryptonite of relationships.

For this reason, I refrained from judgment as these guys confided in me that they had cheated on their wives. 
More than once.
More than 10 times since taking marriage vows.

Something had occurred. As early as 30 years of age, they found themselves with an "inability to perform" sexually, with their wives or the women they cheated with.
At first it only happened occasionally, increasing in frequency as time went on.

Lacking a degree in counseling, psychology or medical practice, this is simply a hypothesis. 
I believe it's their guilt & regret which is the mechanics utilized by karma for the many years of cheating on their wives. There can be other causes, however, all 12 of the guys who confided in me had been habitual cheaters, believing they were getting away with it.
In their selfishness, they cheated, sometimes got caught by their wives, were forgiven, did it again. Over and over.




Everyone is imperfect, if sought, we may be fortunate enough to be forgiven by our loved ones, our higher power, most importantly, to be able to forgive ourselves.

As a married person, if you cheat on your husband or wife, if you believe you have escaped consequences, re-think that.

If you have been faithful, you have saved yourself so much pain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...