Sunday, November 10, 2019

He's here, right here



Through the sleepless nights through the uncertain days
He's always with me in so many ways
Still here
Always there in the pattering rain and the rush of a stormy breeze
Only now his spirit is more subtle telling me that he's
Just a breath away
It's said that it's better to love then lose than to never love at all
My argument is that the harder you love the harder you fall
I'd rather not
When someone you choose to succumb to love with all your heart
Fizzles into someone you still do although you're apart
The tears and vomit ensue
I'm a passionate girl who loves hard when I care
Though many guys say that kind isn't anywhere
Au contraire, here am I
Now going through the days with my alternate plan
Catching smiles in happiness whenever I can
It's a good life





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...