Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Personal Experience

When I grow to love someone
It's with a whole opened heart
It bears equivocal pain 
When the one has to depart 
The sensation is akin 
To ripping skin from skin
After all it is that I dwell within
Time surely dulls the ache
However the hurt remains
Reminders flash back daily 
The echoes of bygone pains
Moving on is so tedious
A high mountain to climb
Just as paining as arduous
With the ever moving time 
Still moving on is a must
With each experience
It continues to erode my trust
In present day life is good 
A clear conscience is a friend
These are my experiences 
That is all yet not the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...