Thursday, February 22, 2018

Musically

It's that song that peps ya', lifts a sullen mood into bliss!

You know what I'm talking about! um, don't you?

Working out is a joy for me. Many times I see (on FB) people saying they are glad when they've gotten their workout over, or got through it or "got it done".

Myself?

I feel that sometimes.

Mostly?
I love my workouts, being in the moment, feeling the first sweat then the trickle going down my back, down my legs (nope, it's not pee!). Then, the second sweat. The after-burn is the best!!!!
Love it!
The part that's hard, for me, is when I've expended all of my energy. My body gets tired when my mind wants to keep going! It may sound odd, yet, I feel a twinge of self disappointment.
It's only human to get tired especially in a gym, especially in a small one, such as mine. It's akin to feeling claustrophobic.
Google it!  😊

It's disappointing to me to feel tired, so tired I have to stop. I finish what I went to the gym to do, pushing through the fatigue. I would keep going for endless hours if I could.
When PT gets done with me, she has sapped my energy!

On my own?

It's the music, baby!

The music pushes me, gives me a smile or 20.

Specifically?

Anything by Coldplay!
Love Me Like You Do ~ Ellie Goulding
Make It Happen ~ Mariah Carrie
Say You Won't Let Go ~ James Arthur
All of Me ~ John Legend
I Wanna Be Your Lover ~ Prince
Talk Dirty To Me ~ Jason Derulo
Jealous ~ Nick Jonas
We're Going Home ~ Drake
Let Me Be Your Hero ~ Enrique Iglasias
Waka Waka ~ Shakira
Bailando ~ Enrique Iglesias & others


Just a few from my playlist that puts me in the mood ~ to work out!

These tunes are ones that motivate me, move me, keep me going to expend energy, power me through workouts.
They might work for you.
This music also puts me in "get going & get it done" mode, usually, when I need to clean the house, pack things to mail out. Anything that I have to do that requires a bit of motivating.

As one who has had to overcome some tough obstacles in life, it's always a desire, for me, to encourage others!
It's my sincere desire to help others to achieve their goals.

Find whatever it is that motivates you, apply it!

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...