Monday, February 19, 2018

History

To quote Coldplay:

In my place
Were lines I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah, how long must you wait for it?
Yeah, how long must you pay for it?
Yeah, how long must you wait for it?

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and under prepared
But, I wait for it

The writer of this popular ditty might just be my soul mate or at least in synch with my heart.

You might have to copy & paste. Jonny was moving a bit more, Guy gives some rare expression, Will has a bit more hair on his head it might make it worth it!  :)           

https://youtu.be/nvDqmsPdVUo
nvmnd. ha ha!



The words speak to me, the music causes stirrings in my soul. Stirrings because it's so relatable.

Can you relate?

There are lines I shouldn't have crossed.

Experience is a good teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...