Monday, February 19, 2018

What do you love? Who do you love?

If you've been along with me on my blog journey, first of all, thank you for reading! It amazes me, surprises me, that people take time out of their busy lives to pull my words up, taking time out of your busy days.

❤  Welcome!  ❤

It's my sincere wish that y'all feel welcome.

Secondly, if you've followed along, you will know of my fascination with the music as well as the musicians of Coldplay.

In a bid to keep me ever moving forward, I relied on music, still do. Listening to anything new, keeps me from the dreaded rut. AKA Stuck in the past, stuck in old ways, getting left behind.

Prior to Coldplay music enticing me along, I listened to any music that was new. I do mean any. LOL! Giving it all a listen to then adding to my playlist if it resonated with me.
Confession time!
My playlist was dominated by Keal'i Reichel as well as the soundtrack to Les Mis.
Hawai'ian music will always appeal to me. It's a part of me. Less of a part of me as I have journeyed to turn back into who I really am. Still, I will always love that genre.

With that ramble of intro, that's my story. 😊

The appeal of the music of Coldplay is as much about the words, the rhythm, the sweet feeling as it is about the 4 musicians in the band.
Even upon closer scrutiny, they seem to be stand up decent human beings with heart, with humility, sincerity. Very down to earth.

It's a personal preference for a guy to be reasonably clean cut. The guys of Coldplay are clean cut with that nice guy appeal that I love!

Yup.

The nice guy persona is my kryptonite!

Maybe because I'm a nice girl. I'm also strong, intelligent, self respecting, compassionate, intuitive yet can be a witch with a b when needed!

Oh, I know I'm also sensitive, can be moody, fight back with all of my might when someone has badly hurt me. 
Still, being kind is closer to my natural state of being.

The sense of emotional intelligence tells me that nice guys are the best. An emotionally unhealthy, insecure girl will catch her thrills with the bad boy sort of guy.
An emotionally healthy, secure girl gravs toward a nice guy.

The difference between a nice guy and a wimp?

The nice guy has self respect, self confidence while still being kind. The wimp will let almost anyone abuse him in any way they wish.

Nice guys rock!

The 4 musicians of Coldplay are nice guys. This shouldn't be confused with being perfect or without a bit of mischief.
Chris Martin is quite the cheeky monkey! Also quite entertaining when he's being his playful self.

With that long dribble, I want to say, I love the music of Coldplay!
Really?
You knew?
What was your first clue!
Here is a lesser known track from, guess who!


Chris Martin along with his band mates have been together for 20 years. With such great music, full of emotion, making people feel, I can see them being one of the greatest bands in music history!

I love flowers, love plants. Currently, I'm the happy owner of 2 beautiful bamboo arrangements, one vase of Valentine roses and a gardenia plant. The gardenia is a topiary with 8 small flower buds on it. 
Yes, I talk to my plants. It may matter to them or maybe I'm simply being silly. It matters to me. I love them, they make me happy!
Gardenia plants require a bit more attention than the usual house plant.
Having had gardenia plants before, I know how to take care of this shiny leaf beauty.
You know, don't treat it like a beast!  ;)

Something that's high on my list of loves is fitness. It's grown from a casual practice to a must have, part of my day.
Recently, I had to make some tweaks to avoid burnout. Still love it!

All of these plus more truly have an effect upon my well being, physical health, spiritual health.

Get to know yourself better. Ask yourself questions, constantly!

What do you need?
What do you love?
Who do you love?





2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...