Sunday, February 25, 2018

Equinox & Elysium

Two powerful words!

Words are only words, you say?

You may say, if you wish, being a go with the flow girl  is my thaang.  :)
Being a go with the flow girl is healthy vs being controlling.

Oh, I will, for def, speak up when something really matters to me, yet, for the most part, am easy to please. Far from easy, just happy in my life, happy in the skin  I'm living in. 😁

The power of words is astounding!

The simple words, "I Do" or "I Will" are life altering.
The wagging tongues of gossip in a small town can do damage.
Saying, "I love you" vs saying "I don't love you" can often make or break a relationship of any sort or even break or build a person.

Equinox

Peeps! The word has some POWER!

Having had some powerful associations with this word, for *moi* this word has packed some power wield in life!

As of recent, the word Elysium has been catching me up in its' power!
Okay, so, I admit, it started with the movie of the same fame name!

Elysium is a Drama/ Science Fiction movie that came out in 2013.
Lucky 13 year! 🍀

Elysium is also, in Greek mythology, the name of paradise.

Those 2 references pretty much captured my attention, then!

As a lover of beautiful needlework, I googled the word, Elysium. It was semi surprising to get a boat load of Christmas crap! LOL!
Yeah. LOL! Christmas is less than a fave for moi!
Even so, the word, Elysium still holds its' magic. ✨

There is a bio company just on the horizon with the nomer ~
Elysium!
This company, OMGoodness, is making breakthroughs in health preservation. They definitely caught my attention! I'm witnessing, by trial of their product, Basis, history in the making!
Today is Day #1!
So excited to see what will happen!

Per chance, while out in South Lake Texas, I saw a bottle of liquid happiness that caught my eye!
It was by sheer chance that I liked the label, it was the word on the bottle which caught my attention!
Yup.
🌟 Elysium 🌟
Ice wine or Eiswein is absolutely delish!

Elysium Cady Muscat was in the Ice Wine section. It caught my attention!
The price was very reasonable, me thought!
The bottle was unremarkable, the label was different, pretty!

Just on a whim.....I bought 1 bottle. I wish I had bought 10!

It was a few days after bringing it home. Snowy, cold & icy outside, had slight "cabin fever". Being a bit doubtful while trusting my instincts, I carefully opened the bottle. Using a smaller glass than usual, I poured about 1" in the glass. I put my nose to the glass and could swear I caught a whiff of violets!
Doing the wine-snob swirl, then, a light sip.

Mon dieu! It started as tart then sweet then a soft finish of something floral.
YUM!
I was hooked!
If the angels were singing, I heard them!

Once more! Elysium scores.




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...