Monday, March 23, 2020

Hunger For Your Touch



Never did I tell you that I love you near enough
As I sit here whilst reminiscing of times back then
So hard to believe what I did or didn't do for you
Hard to believe it all as well as how long it's been

Having known you as I have it gave me awakening
Meeting you at a time when I was at the end of my rope
You showed me how a dangerous man looks how he feels
You gave me the valuable gifts of true hope

Remembering oh remembering all that has transpired
You would want me to move on although I have tried
Through the cruelty of the males in the world out there
With all the anguished nights of the tears I've cried

Your I love you's with warm breath into my hair
Your gentle ways with your impatient sighs
You're a one in a million man of great worth
Only now I fear do I come to realize

A touch a kiss a glance across a dimly lit room
I would give all for any of it once again from you
So rare so precious so life altering to meet
A man among fakes who kept himself so true

The spot on my cheek that you loved to caress
The place in my mind is yours alone it's your part
The memories which you gave are mine alone
Locked tightly inside my forever changed heart




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...