Saturday, March 7, 2020

Will we do this



Will you let me hear your voice
Will you let me see your face
Will we still connect
As when our first meet took place

Will you put your phone down
Will you look at me not your device
Having a tech free dinner or lunch
Would be oh so nice

Will you let down your careful guard
Will you let your heart go tender
Will you let yourself feel loved
By the vulnerable message sender

Will you allow the memories you have
Contained in pieces like confetti
Your gender might determine this
Men are like waffles women are like spaghetti

Will you take this simple risk my friend
When there is so much for you to gain
Let someone impart to you from their heart
Dear one it's safe to come in from the rain




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...