Saturday, March 21, 2020

Are you judging, being judged?

This is how I feel


Often, people will believe that their judgment of me is the truth. It is their truth. It is their intrinsic belief of me. Of whom they believe me to be. In their mind, it is truth, it is absolute in every way.

Although I mostly love living in this small town, the cliquish, clannish nature of the social climate is a bit sad as well as a bit socially isolating. Many people believe the gossip they hear about me. They believe because it's their habit to believe.

They believe that I pursue younger males as young as 16. That's completely false. Believing that I am a predatory female somehow seems to comfort these persons. 
Deciding to remain celibate & single since 2012, that lifestyle would preclude that practice. Plus? Pedophilia is revolting.

With so much of the world operating with ageist attitudes, I'm somewhat of an anomaly. People who are my peers are mostly too busy to give me any of their time. Not all, however, most. They are kept busy as well as having their social needs met by their families. They have no use for me. It's their loss.

There has also been a rumor circulated that I'm a weed smoking lesbian. Also false. I don't smoke weed, I'm 100% straight.

The truth is....

The total anti-thesis of age-ism is something I deeply, very deeply believe in.
In truth?
I believe I can be friends with any person of any age. From age one as well as beyond.
There is NOTHING sexual involved.

Simply.

Being friends across a broad age range is something I enjoy.

I seek friendship. Only this. Perhaps, enjoying shared ideas.

Will you share your 2020 ideas with me??? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...