Tuesday, April 16, 2019

LG

LG can be a logo, intials, a proclamation.

For me?

Although the LG logo is designed to mean, "Life's Good", it's more of the true meaning for me, right now.



PEEPS!

Life is GOOD for me, right now! The controlling, mean spirited boogers from the past are all partying together, without me! Or maybe they are partying solo or with someone else.
It ain't me! 
LOL!

Life has taken on so many positive aspects. Most of these aspects are something I've had to patiently work for, some were sheer luck.

Um, yeah, I'll take it!

This "aha" hit me tonight when a true blue bff called me up then took me out to dinner. It was unexpected. It was yummy!

I have a pretty good life. I focus on the now, plan for the future, feel gratitude for the happy- joy-joy that comes to me.

One element that keeps me grounded & moving forward with time is, are ya ready?

Anything new.

New music, new technology, new movies, new ideas.

New

Anything

Staying with being legal, reasonably safe, maybe a little over the top ~ I do one thing each day that scares me. 
This will give my heart just a little faster pitter pat.
This will make my nerves jump, just a little!
This will cause my brain to have a slight ~ Uh-oh moment.

I have to say, that every time I do that one thing for the day that scares me, I can, often actually feel some serotonin uptake.

You can call it the sensation of common sense leaving my brain or maybe a cerebral warning bell.
You can, I'll ignore you, yet, you can say that. Ha ha!

It's been a lotta-lotta years that I have been doing this. I would guestimate that it's been 15 years. idk.
All that I know is that it's doing great things, so, I keep doing it. 

The act of doing this is that I keep moving forward.

Sometimes I hit a speed bump or a stall & it bound me momentarily. 
Examples?
Do you want example?
Mkay.

~ Every time I allowed my heart to be broken (too many times!)
~ Allowing myself to get caught up in someone else's circus.
~ Letting another person into my life who had control issues

3rd time's a charm, lol, I'm stopping there.

Yay!

Did you notice something? Admitting to myself also anyone else reading this, that I allowed it. Yup. I did.
Lived & learned, refraining, now.
This is me, refraining.

Tonight, at dinner, my bff Texas said something that is such a simple truth. We went to Neri's Bistro. My fave place in town!
It was surf & turf, baby!
Neri's is a bit pricey for dinner, they are the healthiest, best food in this town. We both knew around how much $$ it would be. When the bill came, my bff said ~ 
"We can do this, we're worth it!"  

I concur.

LG



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...