Friday, April 26, 2019
Soul Searches
Are you searching for another soul?
Are you empty within your own heart?
Some one to make you feel whole?
From that which was torn apart?
Searching everywhere outside of your being
The answers are actually more within
With blinders on you are not seeing
The road to take to where you begin
Happiness in a bottle is always fleeting
Happiness in a lovers bed is hollow
Such a meaningless sexual meeting
Which dissolves with mornings glow
Search within your mind and your spirit
For that which will set your world upright
You will know the answer when you hear it
Go inward to find your way to the light
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...


No comments:
Post a Comment