Friday, July 27, 2018

Soul Ties & Soul Moves

There is a difference between soul ties and soul moves.

imho ~ Soul ties bind, sometimes with permission, sometimes it starts with our consent, then morphs into legal, spiritual, emotional chains or rope to hold one who wishes to be set free.
Sometimes, we are only bound in body, sometimes in the mind, sometimes a bit of both.
When leaving a situation which is toxic, people will sometimes remain soul tied when they are no longer bound legally or physically. 
Being held against your will is the sin of the captor, being free while still holding on is the sin of the captive. 
It's one of those cruel aspects of being sentient while being human.





One of the most healing elements of life is MUSIC!

Whatever floats your heart can have healing effect when it feels as though you are sinking. Drowning in sadness, tears, misery.
Perhaps this is why singing or playing a musical instrument or really, anything that makes music, is so beloved. iPods, piano fortes, guitars, Mp3 Player, drums, organs. So much more!
Background music, dance music, country music, rock music, classical music, acapella music. Even an AM/FM radio is loved!

As one who is multi-lingual, the words in a song affect me just as much as the rhythm, the beat. I hear the words whereas many people tell me they can't hear the words, much less remember them!

                          MIRACLES

From up above I heard the angels sing to me these words
And sometimes in your eyes I see the beauty in the world

OH!

Now I'm floating so high
I blossom and die
Send your storm and your lightning to strike me between the eyes

Sometimes the stars decide to reflect in puddles in the dirt
When I look in your eyes, I forget all about what hurts 

OH!

Now I'm floating so high
I blossom and die
Send your storm and your lightning to strike me between the eyes

And cry:
Believe in miracles

Oh hey! I'm floating up above the world now
Oh hey! I'm floating up above the world now

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

By Coldplay 

Listen, be jazzed, inspired, I would love to be the one to uplift you today, right here, right now. Bring yourself, I will be here.

https://youtu.be/hjdbXdTt48E

These words, this music inspire as well as uplift me so much. Felt so deep, they truly do move my soul.
They remind me just how much of a miracle every person is, every minute of every day.
So very precious.

As a firm believer in LOA or law of Attraction, using such positive inspiration raises me up, in effect, raises the vibe in my spirit.





This is even scriptural as in, yes, the Holy Bible.

Proverbs 23:7
For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Very soul touching, soul movement. Who you are as well as how you talk to yourself in your mind where you are the only one who can hear, this is who you really are.

This is why I tell people to speak to themselves in their mind as they would speak to someone they dearly love. 
Beauty within? 
or 
beast?



 
A compelling challenge? Non? Mais oui!

For one hour, speak to yourself, inside your mind, as you would speak to someone you cherish. 
Could you do it?
Could you do it for just one day?

A challenge. Mais oui! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...