Friday, July 27, 2018

Bunny - hopping

Hello m'loves.

I am a bit of a bunny hopper of sorts.

If you are, as well, good on ya. If you are the opposite, welcome.

What is bunny hopping?

You may ask.

You may.

M'loves, bunny hopping is 5 steps forward, 3 steps to the rear. A bit of what feels as futility at times, still, making progress. Bunny hopping! YES!
Welcome to my life.

Having done without a proper amount of food, of nutrition for a number of years, when my fortune changed, I made up for it!
Perhaps, over indulgence played a role.
Perhaps, m'loves.

When the winds of fortune changed, indulging in delicacies was a pleasure. Although losing a greater amount of weight has been my goal for a time, the setback happened.

Having bunny hopped 5 steps ahead, there were 3 backward. UGH!

Being confident, this was less of a deterrent!
Having progressed so far, it was most expedient to take up the motivation to move forward.

Here I grow. 

Will there be photos?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...