Thursday, July 19, 2018

Little Things

When a person is basically happy in spite of the odds that they should be miserable due to those circumstances which can't be controlled. 
This is a modern day little miracle.

I'm prone to depression, possibly it's genetics, possibly from the social isolation due to MST/PTSD. idk.

What I do to counteract this is to find those uplifters which will bring a bit of happiness.
Earlier in the year I went through a funk.
Shadow cast over my parade.
Fitness is important to me, I lost desire to work out. 
Tonight?
I did something to whoop that bad dog!
Changing up my workout music is going to do good things for my mood, workouts ~ LIFE!
Now that I made it through 
Birthday Depression 
aka 
2 weeks of HELL

think
I
got 
this!

I wiped my Mp3 player, then, put all new tunes on it. Some of the music, I only found, tonight! Love Maroon 5, Dua Lipa as well as, of course ~ Coldplay!

It would be moot to say , 
"Well durr! Should have done it sooner!"
We do things when we do them, no sense in self recrimination!
The point is ~ Mah mojo izz BACK! Little things can make vast changes, I feel good! Na-na Na Na-Na Na-Naaa!


Happiness is made up
Of a thousand little things
As sweetly delicate
As are gossamer wings

It can softly sit next to you
Waiting for you to see
You can have it if you want it
When you simply let it be 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...