Friday, May 25, 2018

Who are you?

This will be long. Settle in or come back later, when you have more time, when you feel the feels. :)

Sincerely, I hope you come back.

Caveat: The BS OW spouted is not only before the writing of this affirming poeme , I believe that her BS pronouncement of all that is written or spoken before "and" becomes null & void is untrue.
It's false psycho babble.

You are not your age
Nor the size of clothes you wear 
You are not a weight
Or the colour of your hair
You are not your name
Or the dimples in your cheeks
You are all the books you read
And all the words you speak
You are your croaky morning voice
And the smiles you try to hide
You're the sweetness in your laughter
And every tear you've cried
You're the songs you sing so loudly
When you know you're all alone
You're the places that you've been to
And the place that you call home
You're the things that you believe in
And the people that you love
You're the photos in your bedroom
And the future you dream of
You're made of so much beauty
But it seems that you forgot
When you decided that you were defined 
By all the things you're not 

~ e.h.

******************************************************

This poem which I could have written from my heart, alas, it was already written, from the heart of a sensitive, great man.

Have you ever been judged? Fairly or unfairly, the pain you feel is the same.

Coming forward, I will tell you. I have been judged. Judged for my race, weight, my teeth, the size of my breasts, religious beliefs. These are the known judgments of others. People will judge others from the safe space of the inside of their personal thoughts. Refraining from verbalizing. 
Occasionally verbalizing.
It's an eat-you-alive sadness to judge others in an attempt to assuage personal insecurities, personal ego

Being judged for my age (which is far from the stereotype people try, I say TRY to push me into.)

Yeah-Yeah

Knowing of my heightened sensitivity is a mixed bag. 

Intuition, sensitivity, awareness, total recall memory, all of these aspects make me more aware. More tuned in to when others accept me or, sadly, do not.

Occasionally, in an attempt to lose being so sensitive, spirituality as well as intuition was sacrificed. Taking steps to minimize, brought unrest. Had to go back. 😏

Spiritual inspiration, intuition, empathy for the struggles, others, disappeared.

These aspects are so much a part of  me. They were sadly, missed

Deciding that it was too great of a sacrifice, it was necessary to allow those aspects back. To again, be part of a day to day existence, practice. Whatever's clever.  :)

As a, almost an Indigo Child, intuition guides heart & mind.

This in my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...