Saturday, May 19, 2018

Credit vs Discredit

Having sharp intuition while others try to tell me my gut instinct is incorrect, as in what I feel is wrong,used to be a challenge.

In present day, this is less of a problem. 

tyvm

Knowing that many people have difficulty, blurred lines, if you will, in listening to their own intuition for their own lives.

PEEPS!

Knowing what correct intuition feels like is a gift.

Knowing when someone is mentally discrediting me or outward, boldly, verbally, trying to discredit my words, it's obvious to me. Something has pinged their insecurity, something has shaken, not stirred them, so if they don't inwardly discredit me, they might talk about me behind my back. They might even be so brazen as to verbally challenge me to prove what I had said.
A common ploy is to ask the other person for just enough information to hang them in the mind of the insecure one. Gather intel, Google it, the dear insecure one will validate themselves no matter what.
Then, they feel self satisfied to confirm their false sense of security.
It's vicious. It's also a very sad, self destructive circle.

"You see, you're giving too much power as you acknowledge how they make you feel. What you've got to do is decide how I'm going to feel. We would go to a Virtual Reality and we would practice feeling good. Manifestations come on the heels of what you have conjured in thought."
LA 3/2/2002 Esther (Abraham & Jerry) 

There is no way a person can prove or redeem themselves to someone whose insecurities have been awakened, nor are they required to. A "no winners" situation.

In this world, there are going to be people who like you, people who dislike you, people you like, people you dislike. It's all a part of the human experience.

As one who has a loving, kind heart, I am loving & kind to myself, first. Chasing someone down for their time, nearly begging for them to spend a bit of time with me? That's a no-go. No fly zone. If one person has to plead with another to spend time with them, it's demeaning to both. Therefore, I seriously refrain from that.

Even in a mild mannered needlework retreat comprised of mostly females, mm hmm, the pinging of insecurities can happen. 
Note: Gender has no bearing on this attempt to discredit others.
It simply is a retreat where 99% of the people are female.

Having encountered 4 people who are of this ilk, during this wonderful needlework retreat, I feel it in my gut, realize what's happening, then, withdraw from those who display their lack of secure feeling, trying to push it off onto me.

Just say, "NO."

Then, keep distance between thee and shee.  :)
(Or Hee.)

One lesson learned is to turn away from drama.
Stay far from those insecure people.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...