Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Possibly the most seductive ever

The song was brought to more popularity by a most unlikely source. A radio show about some very "out there" topics. Airing only from late night into the wee hours o the mornin'!

Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell (RIP April 13, 2018)

I started listening just because the music, the sensual, sweet vibe to the song moved me. It's different, it's exciting & soothing at the same time. A breathy voice blows soft hot air on the tiny hairs of the inside of the ear canal. 

The words are partly in French, my fave alternate language, partly in English. Where the rest comes from is anyone's guess. 
Pulling back from over analyzing!

Yes, it may be the opening song to a popular TV series. Being less than fond of gluing to the idiot box (ha ha!) I have refrained from seeking out the show, the name escapes me. ;)

When the song is playing the feeling is very compelling to get up, sway, dance slowly ~ naked. Well, maybe! HAH! tmi.

https://youtu.be/z6sHXJmh91Y 

See if this "does it" for you, like it does for moi.

Au revoir mes chers amis.   😗

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...