Thursday, November 5, 2015

Memories, Today, the Future

So many memories swirl around in my thoughts. Most are sweetly precious ....then, there's the other variety. 
The ones a very wise, loving person taught me the skills to live with in peace.
The pain of abuse, abandonment, heartbreak. The searing emotional heartbreak that turns many girls into lesbians, man hating feminazis. Sometimes it turns them into a recluse. The past, for me, was very dark. I prefer life in the present day.

Although most of my days are spent at home or close to home, it's because I'm more of a homebody. Love being at home. Very peacefully serene as I work, exploring the great indoors.
Everything needed is within reach.

Taking occasional trips to have a change of pace is refreshing.

The future?

Well, it's unknown. Unknown in a tingling, slightly anxious, hope filled sort of feeling. Anticipatory of "what's next".

The voice of the future calls me forward.

Grab your wishing flower, take a deep breath, make a wish.

Now.......scatter the dream seeds of tomorrow with your breath!

Dreams sometimes DO come true!

Keep dreaming.

Love & luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...