Saturday, October 31, 2015

O Wealth, Where arte thou?


If I had unlimited lucre for just one day
It would be used to send many cares away

A visit to the closest military installation to me
To bestow some Ben Franklin on all those I see

The warriors defending freedom at duty's call
Deserve so much more for giving their all

Transferring a million to my sweet sons bankroll 
He's such a good man with a heart of gold

Next stops would be a few restaurants in my town
Hard workin' servers 1K tips all around 

Animal shelter would be next to receive 5K
To brighten fur babies lives on that day

Feeling like Santa if only for that one day
To help keep the wolf at the door far far away 

At the end of a full day of such giving
It would add wondrous joy to this life I'm living 

Being filled with love, peace, joy is enough 
All I need is love, joy, peace, way less stuff

Hugs are always good much better than cash
Warm sweet hugs in a New York flash

These are the deep desires of my heart
To spread happiness to many whose lives fell apart 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This would be such a wonderful day, to be the good news fairy.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...