Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Got Prevarication?


Sadly prevarication practices are far too common,in today's USA. Using the USA as a reference since it's where I currently reside.
The USA, land I love.
So, as a single girl, alone in the world, the high incidence of male prevaricators is sad. Became sufficient to cause me, a girl who loves men & nearly everything about men, to decide in 2012 that weeding through the liars, players, cheating lying married males was no longer worth the possibility of finding someone genuinely decent. The odds of winning a mult-million lottery are higher.

Yes, the same can be said about girls yet, I have never dated a girl.

No, never.

Common lies guys have told,such as.

I told her I was married 
(A lie told by the perp to defend himself from self guilt. He's already married, it gives him a valid out from committing while reaping benefits,also a feeble attempt to assuage his conscience while devastating the girl emotionally)

I told her I didn't want a relationship 
(See above, add cowardice to the mix. This is usually said right after obtaining his objective. Use your discernment)

Vanishing Act

Vanishing then reappearance for 1 - 52 weeks 

As an honest person I have not pulled any of these emotionally hurtful acts on a guy.

Dishonesty seems to be so prevalent. Little or no conscience among these with narcissistic, sociopathic behavior.

Do you do this?

Well....

Stop, drop, roll!

No, that's fire safety. :)

Learn not to get burned. Maybe similar.

Just stop doing this!

Since 2012, no prevaricators for moi.

Avoiding manthrax.

Living in peace.

Happiness.

Single  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...