Saturday, October 3, 2015

Feeling Sweet & Sexy!

There! I said it!

Today started out really excellent. Happy, exciting energy charged dreaming all 

night, woke up feeling so alive!


Of course, as is my habit, woke up, 100 leg raises, into gym duds, head to gym 

with serious intent! Love the feeling of my clothes brushing against bare skin, 

nerve endings tingling from the sensation. A couple months ago, I started 

holding plank for 3 minutes before starting cardio. 1 mile on elliptical, 3 minute 

plank. Back to 1 mile on elliptical then a 45 minute strength training class, 

then, either 1 more mile on elliptical or 20 minutes on the Stairmaster. 

The body is the boss!

Am very tuned in to what my body is telling me it needs, wants. 



For this reason, it feels good to be super sensitive to the sensations of muscle 

movement, of new muscle development! 2 - 3 days per week I go back to the 

gym for additional cardio. Have to burn off fat to reveal the abs!

The initial sweat with each workout then, the burn setting in as I begin to push 

hard, Harder, HARDER! After a very intense cardio session, it feels like I could 

fly! Yupp! It feels that good! 

I'm average in looks, no supermodel, here. Ha ha! Yet, my workouts make me 

feel so frkn ALIVE! So sexy. Isn't that what self confidence is made of? Yes,it is.


So, with the exhilaration of my workouts, it makes me feel like being a 

sweetheart to other people. Not a doormat, yet, kind to myself, kind to others.

It's October, which means a new year is coming up. Could 2016 be the year 

you decide to change your life for a more fit, happier, more healthy one? If you 

aren't active & into fitness already, now, would be a good time.

I started this 11 years ago.

It feels as if I'm growing younger. In body, in mind, in spirit.

There are still up days & down days. More up days because I make them so!

Fitness & Happiness!

Getcha some!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...