Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Why does it take so much force?


Here's something fun, today. See if you can figure out what I'm talking about. 

Ready?

Go!

I know that it has to be tight to do its job
It's the frkn tightness that's the major prob

It outperforms any others of its kind
Has to squeeze, has to bind

My girls don't complain though they can't even move
They just stay still in their uber tight groove

The assorted colors are fun and bright
Although they remain hidden from sight

Every morning I struggle while twisting and swearing
To get it to work without any muscles tearing

It's a love hate thing only girls understand
The very best made by the very first brand

So, I pull and I twist until it's in the right place
A smug smile of triumph across my face!

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can you guess? Probably.

If you have ever encountered one of these torture devices that
us girls need, you might even agree & chuckle in recognition

Until we meet again.

L8ers baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...