Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Growing

Growing 

YAYYYYY!

Well, yes, personal growth, that's ongoing! Dur. This is a different type of growth.

Warning 

I'm a very feminine, girlie girl. 

The type of girl who loves soft silky fabric, perfume, not much into makeup but a little. The Marilyn Monroe type of femininity. Please remember this is about being the antithesis of a feminazi.
Loving being feminine, sweet, kind while also being strong, independent, free spirited. Love a workout that drenches me in sweat. Love anything new, love the challenge of change !!!

Before turning 18, my hair always grew quite slow. Around 2 inches per year, it's a rough guesstimate. Rather frustrating for a girl who wishes for long hair. Since around the age of 18, my hair growth had slowed down to about .5" yearly.

UGH!

Recently, through research, finally! I found that by making just 2 small changes 2 months ago, my hair is 1" longer! I went to a beautician today who I had to measure my hair 2 months ago before I started the changes. Yep! 1" growth!

I'm thrilled!

Finally, My baby fine hair will be as long as I want it to be!

One change I made was to increase my intake of lean protein while decreasing intake of processed & even all natural sugars. A very difficult while beneficial change.

The other change will remain with me. A girl has to have her own delightful stash of mysteries. *smile*

Oh, go get some protein!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...