Tuesday, December 22, 2020

To My Daughter


I stitched this as I watched Victoria napping. Such a sweet memory.


When I see columbine flowers I think of you
They remind me of the sweet things you do
When I see a little girl with big eyes and beautiful smile
It makes me wish to hug you as it's been a long while
When I hear the melody of teach me to walk in the light
It makes me happy to try to always do what is right
When I make your favorite clam chowder meal
It makes me pause to send thoughts of I love you so
To you wherever you are & everywhere that you go
When I hear your adorable laugh in person or on the phone
Although I feel lonely at times it makes me feel less alone
I love you so much my darling daughter always on my heart
It carries me through so many months while we are apart


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...