Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Press My Button, Please






Right after my only son was born, I began having dreams of a very different sort. Different from those I had ever had before.

Possibly, it was due to the excess testosterone from carrying a boy vs a baby girl. He was my 3 of 4, my only son, so, this is why I hypothesize it could have been the excess testosterone.

With all of the forced changes due to the recent events, it's somewhat more of a challenge to remain positive.

PEEPS!

Most people know me as being more positive than most. Trying to keep a smile on my face at all times requires a more concerted effort. Still, I keep pressing on, doing all that is possible to remain in a positive mindset.

With that prefacing my revelation, I had one of "those" dreams last night. Prior to retiring to my bedroom, I watched a Prince concert on the smart TV. OMGoodness. He was a bad boy in a good way!!!

Do ya think it may have contributed or all out caused?!

Contents of this ultimately good dream seems to have a reset button on how I'm feeling. Attitude of fresh start, happiness, a genuine uncertified RESET BUTTON!
Happy to have this button pressed anytime!  😜

If this feeling could be bottled & sold it would be so lucretive. Lucretive, that is, until the powers that be found a way to make it illegal.

Just to be clear, I never touch illegal substances plus very few legal ones. This reset feeling came to me very naturally. 
Having had this happen occasionally, I wish there was a way to cause it to happen, to choose, to predict.

The former is more common than the latter.

Yesterday, my muscles were particularly sore from doing a lot of organizing, cleaning etc. Bending, stretching, reaching, walking from one end of the house to the other. A great remedy for this is to take a soak in the tub with water as hot as can be tolerated, adding a 2 cup measure of Sea Salt. The closest I can presently get to ocean water.
I really am a mermaid.  💙💚

The soak in Sea Salt completely relaxed me, put me into a state of bliss.
Could this be an instigator of "those" dreams?

Maybe

From whence the dreams came is unknown.

Today, I will roll with the inspiration, get schtuff done!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad that you have had an infusion of positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate & love your comments.

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...