Thursday, September 5, 2019

Live & Learn

In a life well lived in my short time on this earth
Experience has taught me so much for what it's worth




To think outside the status quo
To be kind if I can be anything
To listen more than I speak
(A tough one for me! I'm striving to change)
To change with the times
(Within reason)
To be ready, willing, open to new possibilities
To treat others with courtesy while accepting only the same
To stop & enjoy the scent of flowers
To volunteer my time
(There is so much need in the world)
To do one thing each day that scares me
(As long as it's legal & moral, refraining from harming myself or anyone else)
To focus on the positive as much as possible
(Still striving while improving)
To keep learning
To recognize what is love or a cry out for love
To love myself first
(Put your own life vest on before helping others)
Seize an opportunity to be kind
(There is an over supply of the other)
Find the silver lining in everything
(It's there when you look for it)
I can learn something from everyone
(Age 0 - 500  😁 )
Age is very different than it used to be
(Those who try to put me in a box will find themselves frustrated. People should only be put into a box after they are dearly departed)
Conscious eating is good
(Every time you put anything in your mouth aka the gateway to your body, you are either feeding future disease or fighting it.)
Sleep is grossly under rated
Excess sugar & salt is the road to ill health
Water IS the fountain of youth, I drink a lot of it!
The best medicine is fresh veggies, 1 hour of exercise daily, a clear conscience, positive thinking, a kind heart
Money is only one road to happiness with it's own set of roadblocks, stop signs, pot holes & other stupid drivers
(Yes, this is my own original quote)
Show mercy + compassion, we are all on different sides at times
Trust those who are trustworthy
(Even Walmart makes new FULL TIME employees wait 89 days for health benefits. Treat yourself at least as good as Walmart treats themselves)
Seek to understand more than being understood




Okay.....Okay......the list is a relatively short one, though long enough.
Are you still with me?

Herrow?
Herrow?

There, you are.

Peace to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...