Monday, May 6, 2019

Are you a polyglot?







This may not be the answer for another girl like me. I'm not on a soapbox telling how we all should be.
Michael McLean ~ Which part is mine.

***************************************************
Life can be a beautiful, very lovely, with so much magic
It can also be so hard then crumpling into something tragic
Life can be easy making many people unaware of why or how
Living in such comfort handed to them in the experience of now
The choices we make are what we do when we make our choice
Doing that which may bring heartache or cause for us to rejoice
The country a person is born into as well as the income in home
Will influence a child to stay connected or a strong desire to roam
****************************************************

Having been around the tree a few times, I am a people watcher. That is, I watch people. I watch the outcome of their daily choices. Watching this, it cues me as to ways to live life, as well a few pitfalls to avoid.

Do you watch people? aka People watch? I'm speaking more of the general watching with zero intent, VS the dreaded stalking!

I'm heterosexual aka straight. Even so, I can appreciate the beauty of a girl just as much as the attractiveness of a guy.
Beauty is beauty whether it's the human form, nature, human created art, architecture. It's all very beautiful, worth watching!

The internet is a great tool for watching everything. Although, I have to admit, my internet watching is unusual. I have a few methods that I use.
Being a polyglot, I use it to my advantage.

Searching on the internet in different languages will yield different results. Although learning Arabic, Korean, Mandarin or Japanese has never been my desire, that's okay!
Google translate is the biggest polyglot ever!
Using several languages to search the net is something I have done for a long time. I thought everyone did this?




Peeps! I'm a small town girl who got out of the small town  ~ way out! I'm average in looks, perfectly fine with it. 
However, where it truly counts? I'm way above average in smarts as well as compassion, empathy. Human kindness. That's me.

Whatever your methods are to keep life popping, keep it fresh, new, interesting, keep doing it!

LG

Life's Good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...