Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sensitive to the man, his voice, his words

It's less than a secret.

As a linguist, being super sensitive to a voice is part of it.

Listening to a guy is only part of it. Often, becoming side-tracked by his voice happens, well, a lot.

There, I have admitted it, in raw truthful language.

It's the female ears of moi who appreciates the male voice of toi. 

Love the sound of my sons voice, sincere, mature, filled with authenticity.

When speaking with a guy, I  feel wrapped in the personal lull of the sound of his voice. If I like it or love it, I'm there. 
If not, well...there.

What's in your voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...