Saturday, August 25, 2018

And...And....And

And sometimes I'm so happy that tears stream down my cheeks
And often I'm in this same beautiful state for several weeks
And when my mind is embraced in serotonin uptake sea
I know it will only last a little while it's no lifelong panacea 

And it must end sometime though I hope it's not sooner but later
And I must deal with the occasional troll the fun sucker the hater
And this is when I find something else to bring me back to peace
Love the journey of finding a way to give me some sadness release

And when the sad time ends it's like I'm reliving my original birth
And it makes me so grateful to be living on this beautiful earth
And spending time with people I love who I hold most dear
You never know from one day to the next how long they have here

☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙♥☙ 

Do you see what I just did? If you see it, tell me in the comments below this blog entry.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...