Friday, August 21, 2015

Weirdness



Have you ever had multiple random things happen in one day?
Well............

Today was a day like that for me. If I believed in conspiracy theories, if I thought I was significant enough for a person or organization to want to mess with me, I might think there was a conspiracy to hunt me down for some odd purpose.

The day started innocently enough. Up in the morning, morning routine. Brush teeth, shower, etc. Out the door, go to my car, head to the gym. When approaching my car, I saw a piece of paper the wind had blown up against the back right tire. Picked up the piece of paper to look at it. It was a love letter, hand written to "Baby".
Very beautifully written, sounded like it was from a guy to the girl he loved, simply signed, "Your man, still your man, I hope." 
Seemed like home boy was in a bit of trouble & trying to apologize.
So random.

Was a bit hungry, not much food in the house, had 2 items to return to Walmart, so, it was quick, easy enough. Grabbed 2 lettuce & chicken wraps from the deli. There was a woman in a motorized cart, struggling to reach for an item, I picked it up, handed it to her with a smile. She said thank you, struck up a conversation. After conversing for a few minutes, she introduced herself. 
Her first name was the same as my middle name, her middle name was the same as my first name. It was quite amusing to both of us!

Headed out the door after paying for my lettuce wraps, ate both, on the way to the gym. At the gym, there were 2 guys using the big exercise room. One was a PT, the other was a US Marine, in his PT uniform. I asked them if they were going to be using the room much longer. The conversation started.
The Marine was in town, on leave, from Japan. I told him that i had family who were in the same area as he is stationed in, also serving in the US Military. I gave him a couple names, he knows them. Showed me pics of himself with my family members on his phone!

WEIRD! LOL!

After my workout, a shower at the gym, I headed to the Library. Cell phone went off, it was a guy asking for my help. Said his father had, had the cell number I now have had for 6 years & needed to retrieve an email password. 
WHAT?
I have had this same number since 2009.
It just sounded too much like a scam. I told the guy, "Sorry", aborted the call, turned cell off. 

So random, too much randomness for one day.

The rest of the day might hold more surprises.

Good surprises!

Maybe.

L8ers, baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...