Thursday, August 13, 2015

Action!!!


Love, Love, Love action movies !

Took myself to MI: Rogue Nation tonight. I was the perfect movie date ! Kept quiet, sipping water , except for a few gasps when startled or a light giggle when one of the bad guys were terminated. 

THRILLING!

Before the flik started, a couple who I'd spoken with at church asked me if I wanted to sit with them. Very politely, I declined. After the movie they asked me if I usually went to movies solo. I told them, "Sometimes"
It's the truth.
The lady said, "I don't think I could do that!"
Smiling, I told them both good night.

The truth?

If there's a good movie that I want to see, I'll go to it myself and enjoy it fully! Waiting, waiting, waiting for someone else to ask me or for a time when they can make it ? Skaareeww that!

Going & doing as I wish whenever I wish is part of why being single is so awesome!!!

Tonight was such a good night, enjoying my own companionship!

Here's wishing the same sense of joyful fulfillment to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...