Friday, August 7, 2015

Missing


Every time news is posted of one of the elite military guys dying, it makes my heart speed up, makes it ache just a little for a while.

Okay, it makes my heart pound, gives me physical pain!

Until I see the name & a photo. Lets me know, it wasn't him. Still, it causes a relief, then, a compassionate empathy for the heroes loved ones who will suffer from his absence in their lives.

Although he is no longer a part of my day to day life, I chose to end the relationship. Connection remains even when time has passed.

He's a rocker & a roller, a mover & a shaker. He will keep moving, living large, moving forward, doing what he loves, was born to do.

Myself ?

The same.

Keep moving forward. Good life. Sometimes lonely. Mostly happy.

Think about him from time to time. 

He thinks about me, too. Pretty sure of this.

Life has a way of delivering surprises. Fortunately, it has dealt more positive surprises than the other kind for me or is it to me?
Either way, staying watchful is good. When something catches my attention, it activates curiosity within. Am compelled to investigate.

Moving forward with a happy, confident & empathetic attitude is best.

Yes, I still love him. Always have, always will!

How did you know?

Love & luck to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...