Saturday, September 19, 2020

Ça doit faire mal pour être beau

Whaaa???

The French say it the best! 
Beauty is pain. 
It sometimes hurts to become beautiful, sometimes also hurts to remain beautiful.


French people or mostly people who speak French will get it



Do you believe?
(that beauty is pain)

*SPOILER*
Pssst! This is going to be a wee bit girlie!

If you disbelieve & you're a girl ~

Do you enjoy manicures & pedicures? If you could just click your heels together for your hands & feet to be pretty instead of going through the time it takes to get there, would you?

Is putting makeup on your face (maybe your body, too) a joy to you? Do you like it or loathe it? 
Yeah, I wasn't born with blue, silver or purple eyelids, either!
Personally, I love applying makeup. I don't wear very much makeup, I do enjoy putting it on.

Isn't the pain of tweezing your eyebrows or having them & various other hairy places on your body waxed just a lot of fun? Isn't it such a fun time to shave your arms & legs? Mais oui!

Many people trounce it all, just using filters to convince themselves along with everyone else that they look better than they actually do. As in "irl". (in real life).

This brings me to a supposition, if I may.

If all the makeup in the world, all the hair dye, nail lacquers, along with every filter used to make people look better, vanished.
*POOF*
Gone!




What would people be left with?

Possibilities are ~

Worldwide declining birth rates
More people with more self confidence
Fewer posts on social media
People would have more money
Possible higher unemployment (temporarily)

I could then make another supposition to get rid of all beautiful shoes.
Cue in ~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So, I won't go there!


Christian Louboutin pumps, I want them so bad! I have nowhere I would wear them!

Sometimes going through a bit of discomfort for beauty is worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...