Monday, February 3, 2020

Hello Life

I see life in such vivid, bright colors in present day.

FYI: That's February 2020.

Isn't it ironic that life has come full circle when it's 2020! Hmm?

There was a time when I was in survival mode, a looong azz time. 

Not enough food or water or love
So little feedback from God above

I was alone all day all night and crying
Working hard until I was tired from trying

Giving up on love or finding one decent man
Finding love inside me self loving all I can

The strength of character the purity of soul
Making me making myself become whole

Now my days are sunshine with just enough rain
Committed to my life my own passions again

Yupp, ha ha, peeps, life is good. Imperfect, just the way I like it. Still, quite good.

Having learned & grown a lot, more than ever, now. Knowing my worth & what I bring to the table, I'm fine with eating alone.

Men are wonderful, it has turned out that I walk alone, like a lioness who provides for her own. Like a strong woman, instead of a "nice girl", knowing that I can handle whatever life hands me.

Peace out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...