Thursday, January 9, 2020

New Year Wish







Today is all we have. 

All the tomorrows are uncertain at best. If you love someone, TELL THEM.

If you know that you hurt someone or they have hurt you, ask for forgiveness or forgive them when they apologize. 

Life is precious, goes by so fast most of the time. 

Hug your loved ones, do random acts of kindness when you can. The world needs that. 

I have seen so much death in the short time I have lived. When someone you love passes on, you may not get the closure if there are hurt feelings between you two. If you pass on first, they will lose their chance. 

If you are someone who I have hurt or you have hurt me, there's still time to reach out while we are both alive. I'm a very forgiving person. Not a perfect one, yet, one with a big heart & a lot of love.

 It's a new year, full of hope & promise. Be kind to yourself by forgiving yourself for things you have done or said that you regret. Then, be kind to others, their trials & struggles are often not known.

Find meaning in your life. 

Happiness is intermittent & fleeting. Finding meaning in your life betters you while ultimately making the world a better place.

With every loved one who has passed on, my parents, my younger brother, younger sister, uncles, aunts. 

Last, certainly the hardest was the man I love so much, I miss him with every breath I take. He died doing what he loved, far too young to die. He changed me forever in a million good ways. 

I keep moving forward. 

I wish prosperity & love to you who are reading this.








No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...