Monday, January 31, 2022

Artfully Living a Fulfilling Life

 


I sit in a sunlit window seat
While stitching pretty silk seams
Though solemn I am complete
Creating beauty in soft daydreams
Babies faces appear before me
Sweet ones whom I have not given birth
Looking up from my hoop they adore me
Children I have brought to earth
As the sun dies in blood red maroon
So, his lady has her time to shine
Stars encircle his lady moon
Celestial love in grand design
In timeless rhythm the moon and stars
Yield to the sun the next day
This is their story 'tis also ours
Rhythm of life is nature's way
In pleasure I take up my silken thread
So pleasing in texture in hue
Dreams that were once in my head
I have made them all come true




I have been blessed with so many tender mercies, I say thank you.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nolan, A Mothers Reverie

  He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...