Saturday, August 21, 2021

Losing my "O"

 


It happened gradually, almost without notice. I knew things were getting old, would become less functional in time.
In my optimism, in time, even grass turns into milk and cream! It can then be turned into butter, ice cream,  cheese! Even cheese cake.
Yup - Yup.
However, I don't own a cow, I can still choose optimism.

Because I work from home, online, long hours, socially isolated, it's crucial to my income to have that "O" as often as it's needed. 
O's matter!



It's pretty much common knowledge that O's are essential. They are needed frequently, not having them at a frequency that's needed?
Life will seem a bit dull, will, at times make most information cease to makes as much sense.


Sometimes O's are a simple construct, they can be as simple or complex as they are needed to be.


O's can be a straight black and white or they can be as colorful, complex, mildly stimulating or as multi layered as one wishes.


When my O stopped functioning, I had to very carefully extract it, do a bit of "doctoring" to get it back into its' proper place. It gave me new appreciation for something so simple, so necessary.

If ne tries t d withut them, it might lk smething like this.

It might be time for a new laptop since the "O" on my keyboard became less functional.
Yes, I was referring to the "O" key on my laptop. 
What did you think I was referring to?  😏


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...