Friday, October 11, 2024

Rain




If there's really holes in the floor of heaven 
Tears of loved ones are really falling down
I wear them all through my blonde hair
Like a lovely silk veil and crown

When thunder rolls then lightning flashes
It's a mystical magical wonder to me
A promise of rainbows and flowers
Sweetness that is yet to be

I love to walk in the rain
Puppy boy loves to play in the puddles
Afterward we warm each other 
With affectionate snuggles & cuddles

Tonight the rain is pouring down
Like a love song lulling me to sleep
I lay on the softest of white satin sheets
With a mattress and pillow so soft and deep

The sky becomes decorated with rainbows
Earth is washed clean which I adore
Birds sing out in happiness
Loving the petrichor











No comments:

Post a Comment

Rain

If there's really holes in the floor of heaven   Tears of loved ones are really falling down I wear them all through my blonde hair Like...