Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Muse



In the woo-woo world there are many people having the experience of life review. Thinking of as well as sometimes speaking of that which they only visited long ago.
Some people speculate that it's a fluke. Others have been feeling that it's the foretold shift beginning in Gaia, mother earth. Whatever it is, I'm experiencing the feeling of a shift in vibration, if you will. Perhaps it's simply that I'm more centered, grounded than I have ever been in life up to this point. 
Having more freedom in so many aspects of my life than I have ever experienced before. I must say, it feels really good!
Keep in mind that although life is quite nice right now, it still has it's ups as well as the other. 
I'll take it! 
Milk it! 
Let this pony run!




Today, working out, I was musing ~


Michael Jacksons music has the perfect rhythm for the elliptical.
Coldplay music has perfect rhythm for the elliptical AND Stairmaster!
SATC ~ Hey, can I cancel my rice pudding?
Well, there's a muscle that I used to feel, feeling it, now!
After this, I should do some house cleaning, I'll stitch, instead.
Uh oh, I'm getting hungry, have to work out then, eat.
Did I shave my legs? Nope. Oh, well.
Aww, there's a kitten walking around outside.
Today doesn't feel like Fathers Day, maybe it's because I'm an orphan.
I think I'm the only girl, here. Sausage fest.
Going to the post office tomorrow, I rock!
I'm using up my energy, have to keep going. 3 miles, I got this.
Can I make it to 4 miles, six miles? 
I haven't cussed in a long time, go, ME!
I wonder how my son is doing today, dang, I miss him.
It's that time of year. Every day weather forecast in Texas. HOT!
I feel so stoked that I repaired my smart TV, myself, I'm da bomb!
OMG, is that MY CAR? Better wash it, today!
I killed 23 house flies yesterday. 23 down, 1,000,000, to go.
Might have to stop at 4.5 miles, my lips are drying out. UGH.
I should hire someone to help me clean my house this week. Wish I had a friend who would help me even if it's just to keep me company while I do the cleaning. *sigh* I can wish.
Green. Love the color, green.
Whew! 5 miles, yep, I think it's a good work out. Time really flew.
My T Shirt is soaked, have to wash it, again.
Now, I'm really hungry. Salmon filet & steamed broccoli, YAY!

This was going through my head as I did some serious cardio at home then at the gym, then, some weight resistance bands at home. Weird, my thoughts were so random today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...