Monday, September 14, 2015

Him


It doesn't matter to me if he has money or if he has none 
It was never having money that made me fall for anyone 

The most valuable substance I could ever find
Has been found in a good guys heart also in his mind 

He's smart, compassionate while still just wild enough 
To keep life interesting with his sexy manly stuff

He's a man of his word which makes me feel safe & sound
One of a kind, my hero, the very best to be found

He's not perfect, no, not perfect at all, he's just right 
Imperfect enough to love me as I am, he's my personal knight 

Nice to be able to fantasize to get through a day like today it seems 
For he's only in my imagination, a girl can still have dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...