Friday, September 1, 2023

Carpe Diem or Choose Something Else






Go to bed early, around 9:30 - 10:30 pm. Wake up early, around 5 - 6 am. Throw gym duds on, get out the door, get to the gym, do your thing.
To quote hot Spock ~
"Must I have a thing? Do you have a thing?"


Have a thing or pass on having a thing. You can choose!

Nurse Chapel has zero clues as to what to do with hot Spock. I can think of many. I would love for him to teach me how to play chess or even kal toh. I would stretch the lessons as long as I could!

The whole faux-vid aka covid event really broke my fitness goals, routine. Many people gained a layer or so of fat, like I did.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
I'm getting back into it, the layer is thinning, I'm fitting back into my cute clothes. Then, there are the other days when I get up right before the morning light. 
Wash hands then face.

Always wash your hands right before touching your face! 

I hear those words, ringing in my ears, said by a drop-dead gorgeous mentor. It was a long time ago; I hear it as if it was a moment ago.
Skin care & self care are practices which I take very seriously.

The next step is taking vitamins & supplements. A very helpful word of advice I received was to get bloodwork done yearly or right after a major event that could have been a general event affecting my health. 
Just as getting a professional fitting for a brassiere (ladies) once a year because of changes, bloodwork can reveal so much.
At first, I balked at being voluntarily stuck with medical needles, yeah, I have that phobia. Instead, I did a saliva analysis.
Spitting is less traumatic than a blood draw.
The saliva test was free, it did tell me a lot, yet even the one doing the saliva analysis recommended blood analysis.
I took a needle for the team, team body, LOL!

Contrary to what some people believe, buying supplements is only as costly as what a person wishes to spend. I'm a frugal person. When my blood analysis came back the first time, it revealed that which I had a congenital deficiency in. Taking to the internet, I did a bit of research, then chose the supplements which were lower in price, just as effective as the more costly ones.
The supplements I take, I will keep that TS5 info, to myself!
Someday I may declassify it, like unkie Sam finally opening up about UFOs etc, except bits of their stories will remain unknown.

After all this, you might think I'm ready to go, riiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I feel this deep heavy sigh building up inside me. The heaviness seems to spread outward from my chest then enveloping my body. It may be within an hour after waking from a night of sleep. It may occur later in the day.
Heavy, so heavy. 

Then, I lay on my bed, stare at the ceiling, eventually falling asleep. Just because I can.
Although I work for a large company, I can choose when I work as well as how long. Of course, the large jobs pay big dollars, the smaller ones pay less.
I tend to go for the large ones. More lucre is as sweet as more sugar. 

The freedom that I gained from leaving then divorcing an abusive male was just a start. The freedom that was gained 10 years after that was the big Kahuna of a freedom hit in a really good way! It's the very first time in my life when I have had freedom to do as I wish coupled with financial freedom. I lived in survival mode prior to that.
The freedom from realizing that I can do better on my own without a boyfriend or husband or even in the dating world, came to fruition in 2012. 
I know what I bring to the table, so, am just as happy to eat alone with contentment in my own company. Just as I would be with a romantic relationship. In fact, happier, more content.
The absolute freedom of it is exhilarating.

What do I bring to the table?
- Financially independent
- No children dependent on me
- 100% Debt free
- I own my car, paid cash for it
- 100% healthy, no meds required
- I speak 5 languages tested & certified at native speaker level
- Open minded yet my brains are far from falling out
- Confident in myself, can take care of myself just fine

This is more of a motivating blog entry, less of a selling of myself.

This is just the top eight, the rest will remain a mystery.

You, reading this will be just peachy either way. You have your own gifts, abilities. 

Be happy in your natural gifts. 💝




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...