Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Hello







The past is but a faint heard echo 
Making us what we have become
The present is a god given gift
As we live it going forward from
Future life is all that we can make
With our every breath we take
Moving forward brings such joy
As opposed to being stuck in the past
With every effort in our employ
Hoping to make happiness last
Will you live in anxiety in being sad
Will you live grateful for gifts you're given
Or wallow in the past pain you had
Tainting each day you are now living
It is in our power to keep rising up
Gloriously in all of our personal gifts
Will you live under a dark cloud
Will you be one who helps and uplifts
********************************************

It's your choice, my brothers & sisters, my friends, my family













No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...