Monday, June 27, 2022

Life is Good!




I realized I had to give up being a wife
With the one I used to imagine 
He who would be the love of my life
Realizing this is that which sets my soul so free
Creating a sweet world of my very own making
As the very happiest version of myself I can be
Going to bed only when I feel it's time for sleep
Rising early or sleeping all day if it's what I wish
Spending more time smiling with less time to weep
Where I go and with whom for as long as I may
My days as they take me where they will
Back home at the time of night or the next day
Life has so much more meaning when I do all I can
To spread happiness to those who need it the most
Sans constraints placed on me by beast nor man
The path my life has taken was one so unforeseen
Most people pity more than they understand
Like a Lady Hawke I fly solo kindhearted serene









No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...